Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NYFW Day 4: Catherine Malandrino & Jeremy Laing

Biggie Sweatshirt: Urban Outfitters | Jacket & Skirt: Zara | Boots: Pelle Moda | Bag: Marc Jacobs
 
CATHERINE MALANDRINO









I am such a huge fan of Catherine Malandrino! Check out the review of her show last season and my visit to her showroom! I was anxious to see what she had in store this season and it was nothing short of awesomeness. She is the queen of a good leather jacket...or a jacket period! She pays so much attention to details. I loved the quilted look she used on a few of the jackets. One black hooded jacket stole my heart too! But it wasn't all about the jackets...the handbags and shoes were on point as well. Just like last season this collection was my absolute favorite.

JEREMY LAING

Check out the video HERE.
Jeremy Laing was such a cool show. When I say cool I mean cool. You can imagine the girls in these clothes strolling down the streets in Soho just looking effortlessly....cool. The gold bomber jacket was one of my absolute favorites. I could rock that with ripped boyfriend jeans or an A line mini skirt. Let me count the ways I could work that jacket into my wardrobe. I love the flowing fabrics and the pops of yellow too!

ENTER MY NYFW GIVEAWAY

xx
Monroe


4 comments:

  1. lovely pictures love your outfit that tee is hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your outfit and all the great pictures. I need those black woven boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit was a really cute hybrid. Look at you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on that Biggie Sweatshirt! Catherine's line is amazing that gold suit is all that!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin