Wednesday, December 5, 2012

adidas

i've been looking for the perfect sweatshirt for awhile now being that sweatshirts and sports gear in general is making a huge comeback. i've seen fashionista's rock them with intricate belle skirts and heels as well as boyfriend jeans and booties. there are so many ways to dress up a sweatshirt especially one like this one. i ordered this from ASOS and have been wearing it non stop since. i've dressed it up and dressed it down. here i decided to go out onto the basketball court and try my hand at some athletic moves...lol.
Sweatshirt: ASOS | Pants: H&M | Sneakers: Steve Madden Hilight | Jewelry: Light Years NYC
GET THE LOOK

i used to run track and was a member on the varsity cheerleading squad in high school.
i still got it...i think. lol. this sweatshirt is super warm and i love the color. i remember back in middle school when i was somewhat of a tomboy...i would only wear shell toe adidas!
 
xx
Monroe
 
follow me on instagram: @monroesteele
kick ass photography by: Tiona D.


10 comments:

  1. Loving the burgundy/maroon color on you.. Super fun poses..Love the second photo. looks like this was a fun shoot.. Xo-Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures too cute !!!! Fab sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. you woudn't believe how much I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a dope casual look Monroe, and I adore your athletic moves! Beautiful photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm digging the sweatshirt trend as well and like it with super high heels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool look! I like the shoes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! I love the sweatshirt!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it. I'm obsessed with sweatshirts myself

    Collections

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin