Friday, August 31, 2012

fashion DON'TS

 
 
i'd like women to stop wearing see through leggings.
i should NOT be able to see your underwear.
 
 
i would like people to stop wearing tone up sneakers when not working out.
they are the UGLIEST shoes ever made...do some squats or step aerobics instead.
 
Last but not least.
WEAR YOUR SHOE SIZE
if your toes are hanging over the front of a sandal gripping the shoe for dear life,
or your heel is hanging off the edge of your sandal/heel/slingback
THOSE SHOES DONT FIT
JUST FACE IT!
 
 
i dont have many fashion don'ts.
fashion is all about breaking the rules but if i see you on a New York Street doing any of the above.
I.WILL.SHUT.YOU.DOWN.
period.

what are your fashion don'ts????
 
xx
Monroe
 
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele

8 comments:

  1. Funny post lol, my fashion don't is the woman who wear those satin caps in the malls nail salons where ever:) ugggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugg boots in the summer time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of these 100%... leggings should not be see through, nor should they be worn as trousers!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That whole toes hanging on for dear life or the heel beyond the end of the shoe...really! Who cares what size it is, you need a proper fit. Black athletic socks with any color sneakers, why do they even make black socks that aren't dress socks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I DIED reading this.

    Especially in university when you see some people coming to class wearing leggings under their midriff shirts. Just stop. STAP. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I CANNOT stand leggings as pants I dont care what size you are, cover your behind, you look stanky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg. Elle of Eat Style and Play and I talk about these all the time. Leggings as pants are my ultimate hate. Argh !!! Oh and ashy feet in sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dying about the tone sneakers. they really are the ugliest things ever.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin