Saturday, August 11, 2012

Brahmin Preview

on Friday i was lucky enough to be invited to attend the Brahmin Fall Preview at Hotel Giraffe.
it was such a stunning rooftop party with everything you could ask for, from delish cocktails to crabcakes. but back to the collection, a mesh of croc totes and clutches stole the show.
gif creator online
the models even switched bags to show how versatile Brahmin Bags are.















all in all a great show and fenom bags. this green lady here was my absolute favorite.
be sure to check out Brahmin if you are in need of a fierce new bag!

BRAHMIN's I LOVE



xx
Monroe

NEW INVENTORY AT SHOP MY CLOSET!

Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love your dress and the bag is fabulous.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bags are amazing. Love your outfit!

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's such a lovely line, you're so lucky you were able to see it! i'm so jealous :)

    Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the bright pink one! Must have been so much fun.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag you picked. totally gorgeous..Thanks for the comment on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great collection! Looks like a lot of fun and I love your outfit.

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing. I love the collection! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want both your dress and the bag...Do you want my adress in Paris?
    It's a little bit far away, but no matter hum?Or you come to Paris!Or I fly to New York (it's planned for december God willing....)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear :) you have such an amazing blog hun! what do you thnink of following each other on GFC and bloglovin'? Let me know
    Keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab handbags! Love your green bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely coverage...love the all black looks! Gorgeous bags :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great seeing you that night! Thanks again for the shin splints advice, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice collection. Classic yet statements.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh so fabulous!!!can't pick my favorite!!!
    thank you for your lovely comment, we really appreciate it. let us know if you would like to follow each other!
    xoxo



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin