Tuesday, May 1, 2012

you can never have too many

Tis May 1st which means my birthday is in 15 days!
YAY.
Thus I have started a NEW BIRTHDAY TRADITION.
I will buy one pair of shoes each week for the month of May as a birthday gift to myself.
yes...I said it...5 pairs of shoes for me (thanks May for having 5 instead of 4 weeks).
May is awesome.
Here's the first pair. Saw them at Loehmanns and COULD NOT resist.


arent they magnificent. thats my new word for everything fabulous.
i love the tribal feel of them. i wanted these Burberry Tribal Sandals but these L.A.M.B. beauties reminded me of them and with a better price tag I was sold.
They are also about $100 cheaper at Loehmanns than anywhere else.
Check out this video of my shoe collection.
Stay tuned for more birthday shoes.
xx
Monroe



12 comments:

  1. I love lamb shoes as well and these are divine :-)
    http://chiclolita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are really hot!! I also started a little ritual for my birthdays (to get something really nice for myself that I wouldn't get on a normal day).


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! they are so sick!! FABOLOUS!
    And happy BIRTHDAY in advance
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES to 5 pairs of birthday shoes!! Those are some beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HURAYYY FOR BIRTHDAY MONTHS

    SUNNIE
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are freakin fab glad to know your fellow taurus i'm may 10th how are you going to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazinggg! It must be so nice to be able to treat yourself so well! <3


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are gorgeous. Just gorgeous!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow it's great!^^ I wish I could the same :D
    These are gorgeous!<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. me likey this tradition and me LOVEY these shoes!!!!

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Major Score! Happy Birthday to you :)! Those are grat, I'm so jelly that we don't have a Loehmann's where I'm from.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin