Tuesday, January 17, 2012

are you SERIOUS?!?

If you are a fashion blogger or anyone who wants to promote themselves or your business....
get SERIOUS get VISTA PRINT!
lol
(i just made that up just now..pretty clever)

I am in love with my new business cards. I have gone through 3 stages of business cards from my very first ones that I handed out at my first Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference to the more recents ones that I gave out at this past New York Fashion Week to these new ones.
Last fashion week I actually gave out ALL my cards and had none left and had to revert to giving out old cards. I will NOT make this mistake Fashion Week Fall 2012.
Speaking of which I've sent all my emails out and have already got a few invites to shows next month.
YAY.
Check out my Youtube Videos on How I blogged my Way into New York Fashion Week.
xx
Monroe
follows are cool:


10 comments:

  1. i LOVE vista print. i ordered buisness cards a few weeks back and i am SOOO pleased! yours look great!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! My husband suggested that I get business cards too. I'm contemplating.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great.
    They also made may business cards. Love them.

    http://niebieskookagigi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I I go in the spring to New york will you organize a meet up for me???
    It would be wonderful!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know you put in work. Your efforts pay off I see. And I love the new cards, very fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use Vistaprint and Moo for mine. I love them!
    DAng girl.. I ahve not sent out my invites yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats so cool.im inspired!getting mine soon!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used VistaPrint for my business cards too! Good prices, great products!

    -Brytani Sierra

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin