Tuesday, August 23, 2011

cause i spit fire

well not really but these glasses are spitfire glasses and I.LOVE.THEM.
don't they remind you of the old school flip up glasses? Unfortunately these don't flip up but I can take off the shades and turn them into nerd glasses. So nifty...2-in-1...sunnies and nerdies (I just coined the word nerdies)













Outfit
Sunnies: Spitfire
Top: Willow and Clay via Loehmanns
Pants: Chino Got them at The Vintage Twin Trunk Show 2 $17 fashion STEELE!
Shoes: Steve Madden Mercyy (I have been wearing the heck outta these I know)
Rings: Cross is ASOS Blue Stone is Top Shop
Belt: H&M mens department
Hat: Random Hat store on Bway see the rest of my hat collection HERE

Oh yes...I felt Fall in the air yesterday. I actually do like summer but I'm so done with sweating my hair into an afro. I like a little chill. I think 72 degrees is the peerrrrrrfect weather. Plus everyday that passes gets me closer to Fashion Week. Thus the happy dance in the last photo with the tune "Bam Bam Bambadum"
 (New York, New York in my head)
ha.
P.S.
I have the SICKEST giveaway coming up for fashion week or when I hit 500 followers which ever comes first!

xoxo
Monroe


20 comments:

  1. LOl Dylon from the Chappelle's show!

    I love everything about this outfit!

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i was hoping someone would get the reference!
    Bravo Coily Mystic

    xoxo
    Monroe

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg girl, i swear... our taste in shoes are ON POINT!! i got these mercyy's in nude a while back but i had to return them bc they run a half size big for me. so sad that they didn't have my size after that. :( i adore them... very classic indeed and reminds of the charlotte olympia's...

    and ummm, of course... i ADORE your teal charlotte olympia wedges. gahhh! i wish i could afford a pair! hehe

    i'm so jealous that you're going to NYFW! what are you wearing? :)

    xx,
    cins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Monroe, Is it possible for you to do a post on your fitness regimen. I'm so jealous of your body. You look so fit and slim, it's crazy! Your legs are to die for. What's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow very nice top .... like ur top print and black shoes ....
    http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second workout request! I'm trying to keep it tight too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. U betta WERRK!!!!! The shirt is supa cute!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fabulous! I love old school flip glasses. The tops are impressive and the jeans is so cool with the belt. Nice shoes by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOT!Love the pants and the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you've cuffed those pants and paired them with heels, a cropped top and bowler hat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your shirt soo much:) can't wait till the giveaway starts:)
    xx
    Sasha


    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are awesome! They look a lot like a pair Candy was wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shoes are hot, the sunspecs are hot and kinda Lennonish!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit. You have a great unique style!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it from the details on that top straight down to those maddens! love your style chic! its always so refreshing! xoxo ty

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always choose amazing shoes!!!!
    Love it!!!

    http://niebieskookagigi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehe! Those glasses are super cool! Love them! And pretty lace top!
    ~Toria :)

    www.bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do not what I love more about this outfit . . . however the Dwayne Wayne glasses are def bringing back memories

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin