Thursday, June 2, 2011

Leopard in heat...










Outfit
Top: Zara
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Top Shop...see them here and here.
Necklace: Tuleste from the gift shop at The W Hotel Times Square

This is definitely one of my new favorite tops and actually the only leopard top I own. I got it at Zara a few weeks ago. I wore it with the necklace I picked up at The W Hotel in Times Square. I have been to a few events there and love it. The Living Room at the W Hotel was where I hoted my first
Since then it's grown to over 70 members and I'm extremely excited about that.
If you have a vision go for it. I was so nervous no one would show up but now it's off and running.
So excited about the down right hot weather in NYC right now. Today was gorgeous...just the perfect amount of heat and breezes.
These pants are currently in H&M and they are so comfortable yet stylish. They feel a lot like wearing sweats.

I have actually seen a few people who are able to pull off actually sweats to make them look chic. I'm not one of those people able to do that but applaud those who can make damn near anything look chic.

What do you think...are sweat pants an acceptable day time look?

XOXO
Monroe




23 comments:

  1. Monroe, u are definitely one of those girls who could pull of anything and look so chic....love those pants and how u styled it!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing in those wedges. I live for this entire outfit <33

    XOXO,
    daisy

    imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shoes, i was eyeing them in topshop a while ago. though i don't think i could pull them off as well as you do.

    love your blog, following you, you should come and follow mine too if you like it.

    fromblank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I def. do not agree with any sweats that have writing across to toosh! But I have seen some haremish sweats (in a thinner material) that can look very chic! Loving yours as that's the style that's perfect for day and always loving the shoes!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do agree that SOME sweatpants can be worn for a daytime look. However, it must be styled well, and should not be jogging suits or have "PINK" or other writings on them. That's my two cents...lol ;)
    ~Toria

    www.bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love the combo esp ur shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love leopard so this look is an A in my book

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE those shoes girl, they're fantastic. The meetup group is fantastic, so glad its grown to be so big! I won't be able to make it this weekend, I'm home in Florida for a few weeks, but have fun!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you wear clothes, you take them to another level of classy and chic.
    I want, your shoes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (sigh)
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous! i love the ones by the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look! love your shoes!!!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look, love the wegdes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that shirt!! Leopard will never be out of style in my book.


    -Cherrie <3
    Cherrieamore.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that top!!! lols Especially with those pants


    shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in love with your shoes and pants from H and M

    ReplyDelete
  16. How hot are your wedges!! I'm in love, deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it!

    Join the vintage give away on my blog if you like :)

    http://givelivelovelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/give-away-doortjes-vintage.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just came across your blog and love your style.. especially the animal print.. i am a animal print lover myself!! great photos.. and you are gorgeous!!! look forward to seeing more great stuff here!! cheerio, Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  19. yesss
    a HOT leopard at that!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I die every time you wear these wedges! They are FAB! Love this look! Looks so comfy yet chic! Isn't it awesome how these two go hand in hand? LOL And i really love your necklace i'm on the hunt for a similar one! xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like this look and the wedges are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. is there any way i could get a hold of those shoes anywhere??

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin