Thursday, February 3, 2011

Choose my Fashion Week Looks: Outfit I

So as I posted before I'm going to a few NYC Fashion Week events and decided to give myself a "Ways to Wear It" challenge. I will be posted 3 outfits and I want you all to choose which outfit I should wear to 3 different events. They will all feature my favorite Mustard yellow Forever 21 top. I don't know what it is about this top that just explains my whole personality but I love it. So here is look number 1. Keep in mind the 3 events I will be going to
1). IFB (International Fashion Bloggers Conference) an all day event complete with panel discussions, a lunch, and a party with a DJ afterwards
2). Bensoni Fashion Show (hopefully)
3). Jewelry Showcase Fashion Show that my friend is modeling in!


This is one of my favorite statement necklaces that I purchased at the Holiday Shops at Union Square. The brand is Modern Tibet. See more of it HERE!!!!!


I love the color blocking here!


Outfit
Top: Forever 21
Tulip Skirt: Forever 21 see it worn to Glamour Magazines Love Your Life Conference HERE!!!!!
Opaque tights: American Apparel
Shoes: BCBGeneration
Clutch: BCBG
Necklace: Modern Tibet
Ring: Got in Mexico

So what do you fashionistas think of this bold color combo? I think I love it! So keep this outfit in mind and voice your opinion Sunday as to which of the 3 outfits I post I should wear to the 3 events I am attending during Fashion Week!

Shop my closet by clicking the link below or the eyes icon on the left sidebar!!!
XOXO
Monroe

17 comments:

  1. you are so pretty! This look is awesome <3! Love it!
    xxxo
    http://van-de-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful skirt!!! gorgeous outfit!!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, very jealous of you because you're going to nyc fashion week. Secondly LOVE that mustard top on you it looks gorgeous!
    also you left me a comment saying to come visit you soon, but I already did and im already a follower! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for purple + yellow combo. Also, that necklace is just beautiful.

    www.heartprintandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mustard with the plum! The mustard goes great with your skin tone. And the chunky necklace finishes it perfectly!
    Please check out my blog and follow me!
    http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace is def. a MUST for the jewelry show. I think I'll reserve my opinion until I've seen all three outfits : )

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really loving it!!! great choice for the NYFW!!!
    the necklace brings everything together
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving your statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CHIC CHIC CHIC!!! My darling you're absolutely WONDERFULL!!!! *_* perfect outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this combination, and the mixture of colours, but I would like to see the other 2 before I decide. Ok.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything here. You have such great style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit as always, love.
    i rarely see someone who looks good in mustard yellow, but you really do look good in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing outfit !!
    you look gorgeous
    check my blog ;)
    you can follow me if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So far ..this one has my vote! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great looks! Gorgeous <3

    followship

    www.kouturekitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am voting gor outfit 2 and 3. love the color combo. Enjoy your fashion week events. sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love this look with the skirt!!and the necklace is a chic statement!!thank you for stoping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin